Provence Lavender Small Group Half-Day Trip
Admire Provence’s lavender fields in full summer bloom on this half-day tour from Avignon.
Admire the breathtaking beauty of the lavender fields in bloom.
Free time in Roussillon to wander and do shopping in lavender shops.
Learn about the distillation process and how to use the essential oil of lavender from your tour guide.
Photo stop at the panorama view point of Gordes. Then drive to the Abbay of Senanque to take pictures.
Many photo stops included in picturesque lavender fields.
Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small-group tour, limited to eight people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye Notre-Dame de Senanque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luberon, Luberon, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Spend your tour in the Luberon area
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Roussillon, Roussillon, Gordes, Luberon, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Free time in the village famous for the red ochre
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Goult, Goult, Gordes, Luberon, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Photo stop in the lavender fields around the village
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gordes, Gordes, Luberon, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Photo stop at the panorama view point
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Abbaye Notre-Dame de Senanque, D177a, 84220, Gordes France
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Office de Tourisme d'Avignon, 41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.