Provence, Marseille and Cassis Sightseeing Tour
See the best of Marseille and Cassis, two gems of the Provence region, on this 5.5-hour tour with an expert guide. Setting off from Marseille, your tour passes along the stunning Route des Crêtes before stopping to soak up views of Cassis from Cape Canaille. Take a sightseeing cruise(own expense) from Cassis Harbour and see three of the famous Cassis calanques (rock formations) before returning to Marseille for a city sightseeing tour. See highlights like Notre-Dame de la Garde, Abbey of Saint Victor and more!
Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour ensuring you’ll see everything with personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Calanques cruise (to be paid directly on the spot)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marseille, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Panoramic tour of the city by the Corniche road
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Abbaye Saint Victor, 3 rue de l Abbaye, 13007 Marseille France
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, Rue Fort-du-Sanctuaire, 13281 Marseille France
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cape Canaille, Route des Cretes, 13260 Cassis France
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cassis, Cassis, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Free time to discover the village.
Possibility to embark on a 45 minutes cruise to see the calanques
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port, 38-40 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when traveling with two paying adults
- In the event of poor weather, your boat ride may be cancelled and access to Cape Canaille may be restricted. On these rare occasions, you will either have more time to spend at leisure or another activity will be arranged
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.