Prussian Forest Route
Prussia is a mainly coniferous forest between 2600 masl (minimum height) and a maximum of 3400 masl. The vegetation of tall pine and eucalyptus trees gives it a special aroma but above all a boreal forest appearance that is exotic to the visitor in addition to the imposing oak trees. Above 2800 meters of altitude, the native highland forest composed of dwarf trees such as the ridge and shrubs that dominate the landscape until reaching 3100 meters of altitude, the sub-paramo makes a presence although the paramo vegetation itself is exclusive to the crater sector. During our tour we will learn about its importance and value for the protection of flora and fauna species.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Irazu Volcano National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Irazu Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
THE PRUSSIA SECTOR IS INCLUDED WITHIN THE VOLCAN IRAZU NATIONAL PARK, BUT IN THIS IT DOES NOT CONNECT WITH THE CRATERES SECTOR. THIS IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF PRUSSIA.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: National Museum of Costa Rica, Cuesta de Moras, Bella Vista, San José, Costa Rica
2: Templo Inconcluso de Santiago Apóstol, Frente a la Plaza Mayor, Avenida Central, Provincia de Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/21/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.