Prívate tango experience - Dinner and show
We are going to meet at a centenary house in Almagro area.
The experience starts with a tango lesson, where you are going to learn the base of this magic dance.
After the lesson, we are going to be all together for dinner time, where we are going to taste an asado with locals wines.
Once you finish dinner (or lunch if we do it at noon), we are going to prepared all for giving you an amazing dance demostration. You will see diferents way of dancing tango, and also folclore!
At the end, we teach you how to dance Chacarera, and we finish all together dancing folclore.
A very fun moment!
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
What's excluded :
- We are going to do an amazing and authentic experience, where you are going to eat a great asado, and then you will enjoy a private demostration of tango and folclore.
Also, you are going to learn how to dance tango and Chacarera.
Departure Point :Humahuaca 3508, C1191 ABF, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.