Prívate tour at Palo Verde National Park Boat Ride Safari
Palo Verde National Park Safari
The Palo Verde National Park on the banks of the Rio Tempisque is one of the best wildlife and bird-watching spots in Costa Rica with around 15 different habitats thus being one of Costa Rica's most biological diverse sites. Tempisque river has the largest concentration of crocodiles in our country. You take a ride by boat cover with roof by the brackish water wetlands. You take a ride by boat cover with roof by the brackish water wetlands.
AT LEAST 4 PERSONS TO OPERATE THIS TOUR
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Palo Verde National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
Wildlife include birds, mammals like monkeys, crocodiles, etcetera.
Client can see how local people live and taste the best typical food made on wood oven.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I need hotel name or Private Villa. Room number and contact cellphone Airports
- Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport, Boulevard Aeropuerto S/N, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
- Tamarindo Airport, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.