Pub Crawl Kolkata
Kolkata has many charming cafes, bars which are serving local beverages and food from decades, which are not known to many travelers. We are organizing Pub Crawl for travelers from past four years in India & curated this unique experiences of our city for travelers to give exclusive glimpse of Kolkata, its nightlife & local trivia.
We run our Pub Crawl on philosophy: Drink triple. See double. Act single ;). Unwind your evening with an exciting pub crawl in the heart of Kolkata. We will hop from one pub to another, experiencing the nightlife of the city and taste local beverages and food with lots of stories associated with them.
Come and join us for this awesome pub crawl to explore the best local pubs in the town
Three Free Drinks!!
Three Hours of Unlimited Fun!!
With the cheeky hosts on this night out in Kolkata promises you a rollicking good time, meet new people in energetic, fun, friendly and most certainly wild atmosphere, have fun and make memories.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Ice Breaker, Games, Dance, unlimited fun
- Alcoholic Beverages - Three Free Drinks one at each place inclduing special beer, feni, wine etc.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
We will meet at The Celler and hop on from one pub to another four local pubs, do bar hopping and clubbing.
Pub Crawl ends at the Third Pub but not the fun :)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :RDB Cinemas, Plot K And GP, 1, Street Number 25, EP Block, Sector V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.