Public Art Tour in Jacksonville
The Certified Public Art Tour is the first of its kind collaboration with the renowned ArtRepublic Global. Go Tuk’n is proud to be the certified provider of this in-depth experience of our public art throughout the urban core of Jacksonville, Florida. Jessica Santiago, CEO of ArtRepublic, has stated “this tour makes us and the artists themselves proud to have Go Tuk’n bring this tour to our city. This will allow locals and visitors alike to see the works of art we have so passionately contributed to our city. The word “tour” doesn’t do this experience justice.”
You will not only see the art itself but you will learn about the artists and the inspiration behind each and every piece. By continuously collaborating with ArtRepublic Global, Go Tuk’n will maintain our ongoing knowledge of new pieces of artwork, the accuracy of the information is straight from the artists themselves and allows us to give back to our artists community.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly & knowledgable Certified Tour Guide
- FREE Pick-up at certain hotels available.
- Free pick-up available at our headquarters office in Downtown Jacksonville at 249 Parker Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Audio Tour Headset (bring ear bud w/ round tip)
What's excluded :
- Tuk'n Tips for the Tour Guides (highly encouraged)
- Wired Ear Buds w/ round tip required (not bluetooth enabled). We will have sets for purchase.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Downtown, Jacksonville, FL, USA
You will see the expansive public art mural, mosaics and statues being created by local and international artists. There are over 70+ art seen on this tour.
Departure Point :249 Parker St, Jacksonville, FL 32202, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Riverside Park (on Post Street side of Park) - 753 Park Street, Jacksonville 32204. We will not beable to honor any pick-up locations outside of our listed ones.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks will be work by tour guide until providing the tour information. They will then be 6 feet in distance from guests. Guest are required to wear masks when near other individuals in public areas or shops.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.