“Public Tour” Lake Como By SuBacco
Hello my name is Roberto, but for my friends "SuBacco" I have lived on Lake Como for several years and I will guide the tourist myself to discover the wonders of Lake Como.
Each tour is for a limited number of people maximum five (5 pax)
We will meet at the dock of "Sant 'Agostino su Lungo Lario Trieste".
**** From a Single Person ... from 60 euros
"PUBLIC TOUR" Shared boat with other people, lasting ONE AND A HALF HOUR (1.5h), during which there will be a description in various languages (Italian, English) of the beautiful villas and main attractions of which it is It is possible to enjoy only from the lake from a boat, with the possibility of lingering and enjoying the wonderful scenery and taking unique photographs from the perspective of the lake in absolute tranquility.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE: DRIVER, MUSIC, WATER BOTTLES AND INSURANCE.
NOT INCLUDED: PETROL (FUEL WILL BE PAID IN PERSON, FOR A FLAT AMOUNT OF "10 EURO" PER PERSON)
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - WATER + SNACK
What's excluded :
- Fuel surcharge
- FUEL 10 EURO PER PERSON - FUEL 10 EUROS PERPERSON
- Alcoholic Beverages - WINE BOTTLE -> 25 EUROS
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lago di Como, 22100 Italy
We will visit, starting from Como, the first basin of the Lake and we will observe along its shores the various small and characteristic villages that overlook it (Cernobbio, Moltrasio, Torno, Blevio) and the magnificent Villas with their styles that is not possible see from land ... and more!
Departure Point :Darsena di Sant'Agostino, Lungo Lario Trieste, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.