Pucon: Full Day Villarrica Volcano trekking excursión
Conquer the high volcanic summit blessed with a spectacular panoramic view of the valley and of the numerous lakes in the zone.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers from the office to volcano
- Mountain equiptment
- Life Insurance
- Radial Communication
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities for driver and guide
- Bottled water - we suggest bring 2 liters of water
- sunglasses and comfortable clothes.
The ascent to the crater of a volcano is far the best adventure in Pucón, imagine a crater with its lava, and you there, next to a spectacular panoramic view of valleys, lakes, chain of volcanoes and mountains
Live one of the best excursions in the area, ascending to the most active volcano in South America, (Villarrica Volcano).
On this tour you will appreciate the best views of the region, lakes, cities and volcanoes, will be part of the prize to reach the top.
• Volcan Villarica, Pucon Chile
Departure Point :Av. Bernardo O'Higgins 635, Pucon, Pucón, Araucanía, Chile
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend you to wear the first layer, polar or polero as second layer, windbreaker jacket as third layer, closed and high trekking shoes, long socks, hat, gloves, sunscreen, sunglasses, water and food for the march.
- The arrival at the summit will be subject to the physical conditions of the participants and the weather conditions of the place.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Available for people over 15 years old with parental authorization and the maximum age is 65 years for insurance.
- The passenger must be in good physical condition and not present any illness that makes it impossible to carry out the activity.
- The passenger must arrive one day before the ascent to carry out the Equipment Test
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.