Puebla and Cholula One Day Private Tour from Mexico City
Exclusive private one day tour to the colonial heart of Mexico - Puebla, the country´s cultural, gastronomical and historic center. Don´t miss the unique possibility to visit the city of Angels, taste the "real Mexican food" and to climb the tallest pyramid on earth!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private transportation
- Private professional certificated guide
- Visit to Cholula, climbing Cholula pyramid, visit to Puebla, visit to the artisan market.
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cholula
What's excluded :
- Lunch (the tour guide will provide you with the lunch recommendations based on your preferences and budget)
- Tips for guide and driver (optional)
- It feels good to escape an enormous megapolis of Mexico City and to visit one of the most important and beautiful colonial cities in Mexico - Puebla, the only city on the world placed between four volcanoes. On the way to Puebla you will have an opportunity to enjoy breathtaking mountains views and make a stop in a little town called Cholula, where you can climb the most unusual pyramid in the world.
From mathematical point of view Cholula´s pyramid is the tallest construction ever made by ancient people. By the governmental orders this pyramid was never fully excavated. Covered by trees and greenery, this pyramid looks more like a mountain with a catholic church and observation deck right on the top of it, where you can contemplate a breathtaking view and take memorable pictures.
After visiting Cholula, Puebla or how it is usually called by locals “City of Angels” is waiting for us. Thanks to colorful, fairytale streets, decorated with hand made tiles, a great number of monumental catholic cathedrals the city totally worth to be called “City of Angels”. Puebla is also one of the most important gastronomical centers of Mexico, the birthplace of many traditional Mexican dishes. The visit to local market where you will be able to taste a “real Mexican food" will prove it to you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mexico City International Airport, Av. Capitán Carlos León S/N, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.