Puebla and Cholula private 1 day tour from Mexico City
Join us on a full-day tour of two of the most beautiful and important historical sites in Mexico: Let yourself be surprised by the Great Pyramid of Cholula. Enjoy the beautiful view of the Iztaccíhuatl and Popocatépetl volcanoes. Get to know the beautiful city of Puebla on a walking tour of the historic center and its main monuments: the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral and the church of Santo Domingo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cholula, Cholula, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
We will cross the mountains to the east of Mexico City on a road with beautiful landscapes and impressive views of the mythical Iztaccíhuatl and Popocatépetl volcanoes to head towards Puebla and Cholula.
Our first destination will be Cholula, one of the oldest settlements in Mexico. There we will visit the Great Pyramid of Cholula, whose construction archaeologists still do not know when it began, but it is estimated that in 300 B.C. It is also famous for being the largest pyramidal basement in the world (400 meters on each side), even surpassing the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Puebla, Puebla, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Later we will go to the center of Puebla, the City of Angels. There you will have free time to have lunch (on your own) and enjoy the Mexican flavors. The gastronomic variety of Puebla is great: we can choose from a traditional cemita (delicious sandwich prepared with local ingredients) to the famous chiles en nogada, or a mole poblano, a laborious dish based on chilies, chocolate and various spices.
Then we will visit the historic center of the city on foot, and we will see buildings that date back to the colonial era, such as the Plaza de las Armas, the Cathedral and the church of Santo Domingo.
We will also stop at the handicrafts market, where you can find beautiful works made in the traditional talavera, a type of pottery exclusive to the place, or delicious traditional sweets such as the sweet potato, prepared with a slightly sweet tuber and flavored with lemon or orange. .
At the end of our visit we will return to Mexico City, where we will arrive around 7:00 p.m.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mexico City International Airport, Av. Capitán Carlos León S/N, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All vehicles are disinfected between each service, and we provide disinfectant liquid for passengers and protection inside the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.