Puebla Overnight with lunch
Visit Santa María Tonanzintla and San Francisco Acatepec to admire the beautiful Churchs of Indian Baroque style. We will also visit the world´s largest pyramid at the archaeological zone of Cholula with its 365 churches. Continue to Puebla, Unesco´s World Heritage site, where the majority of its buildings are decorated with tiles and beautifully sculpted freestone; we will also see its majestic Cathedral at the main Square, the chapel of the Rosary, considered the eighth wonder of the art world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation with breakfast (NH Centro Historico or Similar)
- ground transportation with guide,
- Transfer of departure in Puebla,
- Arrival transfer bus-hotel station on your return to Mexico City
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
Day 1: Puebla and Cholula tour
Stop At: Puebla, Puebla, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
We will start our trip visiting Santa María Tonanzintla and San Francisco Acatepec to admire the beautiful Churchs of Indian Baroque style. We will also visit the world´s largest pyramid at the archaeological zone of Cholula with its 365 churches.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: The hotel of your choice
Day 2: Puebla - Mexico city
Stop At: Mexico City, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
This day you will return to the Mexico city
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available ONLY from the hotels shown at the moment making the reservation, as long as you are hosted in one of them. Customers must call to confirm the exact pick-up time, because it's prior the activity starts from 15 to 60 minutes before.Unfortunately, we are not allow to pick you up on apartment building or private residences. If you are not hosted in one of the hotels before mentioned or you are staying in a Airbnb please make your way to the meeting point located at De La Republica Avenue 154, Tabacalera, 06030. Near to Monumento a la Revolucion, behind Barceló Reforma hotel, in front of ISSSTE building.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Sanitary Protocols against Covid-19
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.