Puerto Blest Sightseeing Cruise and Waterfalls Hike from Bariloche
Take a scenic boat cruise on Nahauel Huapi Lake to Puerto Blest, where you can explore the unique natural landscape on foot and visit Los Cantaros Waterfall. A local guide will show you the sights and history of the area as you navigate Nahauel Huapi Lake, admiring the majestic cypress and coihue trees that grow in the rainforest microclimate of this area. Enjoy this family-friendly boat journey and stroll among the natural wonders of Puerto Blest on this relaxing day trip from Bariloche!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Bariloche hotels
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Blest y Cascada de los Cantaro
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- National park entrance fee (approx. USD 15)
- Embarkment tax (approx. USD 4)
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Panuelo
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Panuelo, Located At Milestone 25.5 Of Bustillo Avenue, Across The Llao Llao Hotel., San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Board your comfortable coach, destined for Puerto Pañuelo, from your hotel in Bariloche.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Cruise along the deep blue waters of Nahuel Huapi Lake.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Nahuel Huapi Lake, Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi Argentina
Meet your sightseeing boat to Puerto Blest (national park fee and boat tax not included) and cruise over the pristine cobalt waters of Nahuel Huapi Lake. Enjoy the native coihue and Patagonian cypress that line the shores, along with moss, ferns and unique fungi found only in this area. Pass Centinela Island, where Dr Francisco Moreno, the national park's founder, is laid to rest. Listen to the proud blast of the boat's horn as you pass his gravesite in salute to his memory.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Puerto Blest y Cascada de los Cantaro, Lago Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche 8400 Argentina
Arrive in Puerto Blest for lunch at a lakeside restaurant (own expense). After lunch, follow your guide on a leisurely walk up toward the top of Los Cantaros Waterfall. Stroll along the edge of Los Cantaros Lake and enjoy free time to relax or explore the hiking trails in the area. Board your boat for a return to Puerto Pañuelo, where you will meet your coach and return to Bariloche for hotel drop-off.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: the national park fee and embarkment tax are due on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance, in case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.