Puerto Limon Highlights 6 in 1 Combo Tour. Shore Excursion from Limon
The best tour you can take with a Viator 2018 Travel Award Winner. On this Puerto Limon Shore Excursion you will enjoy Limon's main attractions. You will visit Cahuita National Park and take a nature walk and see many animales incluiding sloths, monkeys, iguanas and Coatis. Take a boat tour along Tortuguero canal for 1 hour and enjoy its abundant wildlife, visit a banana plantation and learn about this crop, go shooping with local vendors and get local souvenirs and finally, have a city and sightseeing tour around this Caribbean province of Costa Rica.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - During this tour we offer a delicious fresh fruits snack
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Naturalist Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to Cahuita Park
- Boat tour in Tortuguero Canal
- Visit a Banana Plantation
- Visit the local souvenir stores
- Sightseeing Tour around Puerto Limon city and Coast
- Entry/Admission - Cahuita National Park
- Entry/Admission - Tortuguero Canal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cahuita National Park, Cahuita Costa Rica
Cahuita National Park is a terrestrial and marine national park in the Caribbean La Amistad Conservation Area of Costa Rica located on the southern Caribbean coast in Limón Province, connected to the town of Cahuita. Cahuita National Park is unique in Costa Rica for its close relationship with the community, an example of shared management between the community and government for a sustainable development at community level. Participation of park guards and community life stands out through a shared governance management.
In this ecosystem, nestled in the Caribbean but with forest environment, you will find species such as raccoons, sloths, iguanas and basilisks. You will also notice snakes like tinsel and tamagá, and birds like the black hawk. Inside the park it is possible to perform recreational sports and hiking the trails, or simply enjoy the beaches swimming or sunbathing.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tortuguero Canal Terminal de Cruceros Japdeva Cruise Terminal, Puerto Limon 70101 Costa Rica
Parque Nacional Tortuguero is a protected wilderness area on Costa Rica's northern Caribbean coast. Its beaches are famous nesting grounds for sea turtles, including endangered green turtles. The park's freshwater creeks and lagoons, which can be navigated by boat or canoe, shelter spectacled caimans and river turtles. The surrounding dense rainforest is also rich with wildlife, from monkeys to many bird species. Our tour includes a peaceful boat journey along the canals for admire the rich biodiversity of the area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Puerto Limón, commonly known as Limón, is the capital city and main hub of Limón province, as well as of the canton of Limón in Costa Rica. It is the seventh largest city in Costa Rica, with a population of over 55,000, and is home of the Afro-Costa Rican community. The caribbean province is a natural paradise, formed by a combination of dense jungles, imposing mountains, and paradisiac beaches. Limon has the highest percentage of protected land in Costa Rica, as well as a wide variety of flora and fauna. Its vegetation is exuberant as are the cultures throughout the province.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Puerto Limon the Pick Up place is main entrance of the pier (main street). It is a short distance from your ship. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. Ports
- Puerto Limon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.