Puerto Morelos Two Reefs Snorkeling Tour
Just 30 minutes south of Cancun lies the small port town of Puerto Morelos, home to some of the best reef snorkeling in the Riviera Maya. You'll be dazzled by the array of beautiful tropical fish and other marine life. The boat ride to the reef is quite short, so the emphasis of this tour is actually snorkeling, rather than being on a boat.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup/drop-off from your Cancun Hotel
- Snorkeling on 2 Different Locations on the Barrier Reef
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Life Jackets
- Light Breakfast Buffet
- Beer, Soft Drinks and Water
- Use of Beach Club Facilities (Chairs, Umbrellas, Hammocks, etc)
- All Taxes
What's excluded :
- Optional extra towel cost of $ 5.00 USD
- Extra Cash for Drinks, Shopping, Tips, etc.
- 10.00 USD Per Person for Marine Park Entrance Fee
Snorkel in second larges coral reef in the world, discover 2 different spots full of fishes and colors in the exotic cristal clear water of the Caribbean sea.
• Cancun Shuttle Travel, Cancun 77565 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts 2 hours before the activities, will contact you by email to confirm your exact pick up time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate.
- Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs and tips
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.