Puerto Natales: Balmaceda and Serrano Glacier navigation
Visiting this glacier is admiring a majestic place almost untouched by man and it s only possible to get across the Ultima Esperanza Gulf. It is the Balmaceda Mount at an altitude of 2.035 mts, one the areas of the Bernardo O higgins National Park and it s part of the Andes range. Once the coast is passed around , the ship gets closer to the sea wolves reserve in order to finally get the mount.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - Whiskey appetizer with glacier ice.
- Hike in Laguna Serrano. Guide.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Natales, Puerto Natales, Magallanes Region
Presentation at the operator's office: Tourism Agency "21 de Mayo"
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Bories, Natales, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
This point is next to the Puerto Bories, where you will start the navigation.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Channel of Last Hope (Ultima Esperanza), Av. Pedro Montt, Puerto Natales Chile
Sailing by boat from Puerto Bories to the Balmaceda and Serrano glaciers, through the Ultima Esperanza Fjord, sighting of beautiful mountains, waterfalls, rooms and Patagonian birds
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Serrano Glacier, Torres del Paine National Park Chile
Visit Balmaceda Glacier and walk through lush forest of coihues and ñirres to the foot of the Serrano Glacier.
Return from Serrano Glacier to Estancia Perales, on the snack route of whiskey with millenary ice from the glacier.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Hermann Eberhard 560, Puerto Natales, Natales, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
2: Puerto Bories, Natales, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list you can ask for the pick up, only form centrally located accomodation in Puerto Natales city.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Navigation subject to weather conditions.
- Passengers must wear gloves and a hat.
- The hours are approximate.
- Children under 2 years old are released in our services.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.