Puerto Plata : Dominican Day Life + Waterfalls of Damajagua (SAFARI FULL DAY)
Duration : 8 hours
• we visit a typical patio of our country houses full of domestic birds.
• we make a stop to appreciate the beautiful panorama and the impressive view of the Bay of Maimon and take pictures.
• we make a stop to learn how to make the delicious pylon coffee and taste it.
• We stop at an artisan site to see how local artisans make Taíno figures with petrified wood.
• we will go through the Dominican tropical jungle, with endemic plants and a unique and beautiful vegetation that our country offers, while we cross the river and we approach the adventure of the waterfalls of DAMAJAGUA.
Children are accepted from 8 years old.
Children under 8 years can only go to the first waterfall accompanied by an obligatory adult.
• On the way back to the hotels passing by the Amber Cove Port, the Municipal District of Maimon, where the client can appreciate a small fishing village and see the typical restaurants of the region aligned, on the way, we will see sugarcane plantations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Children are accepted from 8 years old.
- Children under 8 years can only go to the first waterfall accompanied by an adult.
- Entry/Admission - Damajagua Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- pickup in Rio San Juan : fee US$15
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damajagua Waterfalls, Imbert Dominican Republic
Visit 12 Waterfalls of Damajagua
Swim, Jump and Slide through crystal-clear water
Hike through exotic terrain
Round trip transportation from Puerto Plata included
Professional guided tour
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
San Felipe de Puerto Plata es la capital de la provincia de Puerto Plata, en la costa norte del Atlántico de República Dominicana. La ciudad es conocida por sus playas. La gran extensión de la Playa Dorada está resguardada por centros turísticos y un campo de golf con 18 hoyos. El centro antiguo de la ciudad data de la época colonial y está dominado por la fortaleza de San Felipe, del siglo XVI, una edificación española que actualmente alberga artefactos históricos y militares.
Stop At: Puerto Plata Province, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
Puerto Plata es una de las 32 provincias de la República Dominicana. Se encuentra ubicada a 207 km al norte de la ciudad de Santo domingo capital del país, y a 72 km de Santiago de los Caballeros.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the Hotel ReceptionFor hotels that are not on our list or if you want to know your exact picking time contact us to define your picking time.Picking time for different areas:cabarete: 7.15 amSosua: 7:30 amPuerto Plata: 8:00 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.Puerto Plara Cofresi: 9:10 amPuerto Plata Playa Bachata: 9:25 amPuerto Plata Senator: 9:30 a.m.Picking time for different areas:cabarete: 7.15amSosua: 7:30 amPuerto Plata: 8:00 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.Puerto Plara Cofresi: 9:10 amPuerto Plata Playa Bachata: 9:25 amPuerto Plata Senator: 9:30 a.m.Ports
- Amber Cove, Maimón, 57000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Confortable shoes ( tennis, walking shoes, water resistant) requiered
- Pickup Rio San Juan US15 payable to the guide the day of the tour
- Other day of reservation possible on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.