Puerto Plata: 6-Hours Rural Food Adventure Tour
Discover the Dominican Republic through its delicious food on a full-day adventure with a local guide. Explore the sensational Dominican countryside and discover its culinary gems before enjoying a seafood lunch at a traditional restaurant overlooking the ocean. This will be a tasty, fun-filled day you’ll never forget!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Public transport
- Food and drink samples: exotic fruit of the season such as banana, sour sap, sugarcane or papaya, fruit wine tasting, organic chocolate tasting, 3 types of cheese tasting, 1 molasses bonbon, longaniza sausage, pork crackling and dry pork meat with cassava bread
- Dominican beer
- Typical seafood lunch such as arroz con mariscos (rice and sea food), conch vinaigrette, fried plantains, fried sweet potato and fried ripe plantain.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- We can also provide pick-up for an additional fee from Playa Dorada, Costambar and Puerto Plata city hotels.
- Please contact us after booking for transfer rates.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Plata Urban Adventures, Urban Adventures office on Ave. General Luperon, in front of Acapulco Beach, Puerto Plata Dominican Republic
This is your starting point for the tour.
Stop At: Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
Discover the Dominican Republic through its delicious food on a full-day adventure with a local guide. Explore the sensational Dominican countryside and discover its culinary gems before enjoying a seafood lunch at a traditional restaurant overlooking the ocean
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Avenida General Gregorio Luperón, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.