puerto plata city tour
Travel between highlights of Puerto Plata with ease
Buffet-style lunch, soft drinks, and bottled water included
Hassle-free round-trip transport included on this Puerto Plata
Tour the Brugal Rum Factory, look the local architecture, and take a trip cable car ride up Mount Isabel de Torres, which offers sweeping views from atop the city and the Christ the Redeemer.
tour with a visit to the famous Brugal Rum Factory
Then, you are transported with a stop at San Felipe Fort, Built by Spaniards and now a national monument, the fortress was created to protect the port from pirates.
the next stop is Victorian-style architecture in Central Park, Spend some free time sightseeing or shopping for local.
Your tour ends with a cable car ride up Mount Isabel de Torres, situated at 2,600 feet (812 m) and offering wonderful panoramic city views.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Cable Car Puerto Plata, Calle del Teleférico, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
cable car ride up Mount Isabel de Torres, situated at 2,600 feet (812 m) and offering wonderful panoramic city views,Here you can admire the majestic Christ the Redeemer statue symbolizing peace.
Pass By: Parque Central, Calle José del Carmen Ariza 36, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
In the middle of the city, you will see all Victorian architecture
Pass By: Victorian Times, Historical Center Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata 15700 Dominican Republic
Pass By: Fortress of San Felipe, Avenida General Gregorio Luperón, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
Fortaleza San Felipe is a historic Spanish fortress located in the north of Dominican Republic in the province of Puerto Plata.
Pass By: Malecon Puerto Plata, Malecon, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
Pass By: Larimar mine museum, Calle Beller #22, Esquina San Felipe, Centro Historico, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
An excellent museum you can see amber, larimar, products from it and buy products that are produced right there.
Pass By: Brugal, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
to see how they make the most delicious rum of the Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.