Puerto Plata: Mountain Half Day Horseback Riding
Our ½ day mountain ride is about 2 hours riding with a stop for a soft drink. We start at Rancho Lorilar in Sabana Grande. We head up the mountain to Muñoz and stop at a local canteen for a drink, returning through San Peña to the ranch.
During our ride you will experience the real Dominican Republic with its lush tropical flowers and over whelming colors and meet its super friendly people who are always ready to smile and happy to meet you.
This ride is suitable for beginners and experienced riders.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup. (Puerto Plata, Cabarete, Sosua)
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rancho Salvare
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- pickup in Rio San Juan : fee US$15
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rancho Salvare, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
We start at Rancho Lorilar in Sabana Grande. We head up the mountain to Muñoz and stop at a local canteen for a drink, returning through San Peña to the ranch.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the Hotel ReceptionFor hotels that are not on our list or if you want to know your exact picking time contact us to define your picking time. Picking time for different areas:cabarete: 7.15amSosua: 7:30 amPuerto Plata: 8:00 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.Puerto Plara Cofresi: 9:10 amPuerto Plata Playa Bachata: 9:25 amPuerto Plata Senator: 9:30 a.m.Ports
- Amber Cove, Maimón, 57000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup Rio San Juan US15 payable to the guide the day of the tour
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.