Puerto Plata: Waterfalls of Damajagua (SAFARI HALF DAY)
CAMEL SAFARI HALF DAY
Moving around the countryside, we arrive at the municipality of Imbert and take the road to the world famous "Cascadas de Damajagua" to start an exceptional adventure.
We will take the necessary equipment for the adventure and we will go through the Dominican tropical jungle, we will see endemic plants and a unique and beautiful vegetation that our country offers, while we cross the river and we approach the adventure of the waterfalls of DAMAJAGUA.
It is a total happiness to descend one by one the 12 or 27 waterfalls of Damajagua, in each of which there will be a different adventure, since no waterfall is equal to the other.
For the excursion to the Cascades, children are accepted from 8 years old.
If there are children under the age of 8, they can only go to the first waterfall accompanied by an obligatory adult.
For this tour you can choose between 2 options:
Option # 1: 12 waterfalls
Option # 2: 27 waterfalls: NOT AVAILABLE
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup. ("Free: Puerto Plata, Cabarete, Sosua" , "US$15 Rio San Juan"
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Children are accepted from 8 years old.
- Children under 8 years can only go to the first waterfall accompanied by an adult
- Entry/Admission - Damajagua Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- pickup in Rio San Juan : fee US$15
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damajagua Waterfalls, Imbert Dominican Republic
Explore 12 breathtaking waterfalls hidden in the Northern Corridor Mountains
Swim in the natural pools of the waterfalls, and even test your bravery with a 25-foot drop!
Take a break in the jungle for an included lunch with drinks
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
San Felipe de Puerto Plata es la capital de la provincia de Puerto Plata, en la costa norte del Atlántico de República Dominicana. La ciudad es conocida por sus playas. La gran extensión de la Playa Dorada está resguardada por centros turísticos y un campo de golf con 18 hoyos. El centro antiguo de la ciudad data de la época colonial y está dominado por la fortaleza de San Felipe, del siglo XVI, una edificación española que actualmente alberga artefactos históricos y militares.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the Hotel ReceptionFor hotels that are not on our list or if you want to know your exact picking time contact us to define your picking time. Picking time for different areas:cabarete: 7.15 amSosua: 7:30 amPuerto Plata: 8:00 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.Puerto Plara Cofresi: 9:10 amPuerto Plata Playa Bachata: 9:25 amPuerto Plata Senator: 9:30 a.m.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Confortable shoes ( tennis, walking shoes ....) requiered
- Pickup Rio San Juan US15 payable to the guide the day of the tour
- Other day of reservation possible on request
- For the excursion to the Cascades, children are accepted from 8 years old.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.