Puerto Plata Zipline Adventure
Enjoy 8 ACCT certified ziplines with a total of more than 7,900 feet, or 1.5 miles, on 2 double, galvanized steel cable. No experience is required. Contrary to most zipline parks you are not involved in any active breaking, like using gloves for stopping. The guides do the job, and you enjoy the ride. Small children can also go together with their parents or one of the guides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off
- All equipment
- Professional guides
- 8 Zip Lines
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lockers (available to rent)
After picking you up from your hotel we head to Country World Adventure Park, located in Maimón, just a 15 minute drive from Puerto Plata City.
After the meet and greet at the Country House Bar, you will get equipped for the ziplines. Also, a bottle of fresh drinking water will be attached to your harness, to make sure you stay well hydrated during this adventure. After the safety briefing, it's time to feel the adrenaline on the 8 ACCT certified zip lines, with a total of more than 7,900 feet of double, galvanized aircraft steel cable. The longest ride is 2,460 feet. No experience is required. Contrary to many other zip line parks you are not involved in any active breaking, like using gloves for stopping.
After this adventure, we take you back to your resort.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After completing the reservation, we will contact you to coordinate meeting point and pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Maximum weight 260 lbs (Max. waist line: 130cm or 44’’. Maximum leg size: 80cm or 31".)
- Participant safety is our top priority. The itinerary described reflects the planned route, however circumstances beyond the guides/instructors control, including weather, may necessitate changes. While the guide's/instructor's decisions will be final, your support and understanding are greatly appreciated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our vehicles will operate with 50% of their capacity. Participants with fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties are not allowed to enter the vehicle and participate on our excursions. Face masks are mandatory. Hand sanitizer is available during the entire tour. Equipment sanitized after use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.