Puerto Princesa Beach and Heritage tour
This is a perfect way to spend 1 day in Puerto Princesa. This is a seat in coach tour with a minimum of 2 per booking.
On the day of your tour get picked up by a minivan in your city center hotel and proceed to the beach. After you experienced half day on the beach A buffet lunch will be served at lunchtime. On this tour you'll learn about Palawans History and Culture. By booking this tour aside from sightseeing you have also helped provide livelihood opportunities to the locals, to mothers, out of school youth and working students who were weaving those grasses into beautiful items that tourists bought as an authentic souvenir items in Binuatan where locals gathering grasses and fibers and weaving it to make functional items such as bags, placemat etc. Depending on what interests you aside from going to the beach, you can select which you will visit from a list: a museum or other are several spots you can see such as bakers hill. mitra farm, Palawan Brewery and souvenir shop etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tourguide
- Entry/Admission - Palawan Heritage Center
- Entry/Admission - Baker's Hill
- Entry/Admission - Mitra Farm
- Entry/Admission - Nagtabon Beach
What's excluded :
- Gratuities or tips are optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Princesa, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
A beach in Puerto Princesa City Palawan Philippines.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Palawan Heritage Center, Fernandez Street Provincial Legislative Building, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
This is the heritage center of Palawan Philippines. Open weekdays. M-t-w-t-f. For weekends we visit the world war2 museum instead.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Binuatan Creations, Bougainville Drive Rafols St. Sta Monica, off Puerto Princesa S Rd, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island 5300 Philippines
Our locals gathering natural grasses and fibers weaving those grasses into beautiful and functional items that tourist can choose a lot of souvenir items made authentic from grasses only available in Palawan.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Baker's Hill, Mitra Road, Barangay Sta. Monica, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island 5300 Philippines
Snacks, pastries are available here.
You may also take pictures in thier beautiful garden landscapes.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Mitra Farm, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
See scenery in this overlooking mitra farm.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nagtabon Beach, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
Visit nagtabon beach or other similar beach depending on availability and weather conditions
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is included if your hotel if location is within the city center of Puerto Princesa.Airports
- Puerto Princesa Airport, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
- Puerto Princesa Port, Malvar Road, Puerto Princesa, 5300 Palawan, Philippines
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.