Puerto Princesa: Shared Bay Cruise Dinner & Firefly Watching
This activity will take you to a lesser-known river in Puerto Princesa where fireflies and other living organisms thrive. Fireflies a natural indicator of the the environmental quality of a certain place.
You'll be picked up from your hotel within 15 kilometers of the airport and you'll be taken to Baywalk where a short briefing will be provided. After getting on your first boat, you'll proceed to another boat to have your dinner. ou can see the different colors of the nighttime sky and the lights of Puerto Princesa while here.
After dinner, you'll proceed to Sicsican River to see the fireflies in their natural environment. The area is also teeming with planktons and other living organisms.
After the tour, you'll head back to the Baywalk where your driver will bring you back to your hotel.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner onboard a floating restaurant
- Pick up and drop off via air-conditioned van within 15 kilometers of the Airport
- Boat transfers
- Service of a local tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Princesa City Baywalk Park, Sandoval Street, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
The Baywalk is a popular spot for locals. This is where they jog in the morning and meet with their friends in the evening. It is teeming with vibrant life, especially in the evening, when restaurants start to offer meals and drinks to patrons.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Puerto Princesa City Baywalk Park, Sandoval St, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is included for locations within 15 kilometers of the airport. Kindly indicate where you wish to be picked up in your booking. Pick up and drop off area should be the same.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.