Puerto Princesa: Trek to Batak Tribe Village
The Batak people are one of the indigenous peoples of the Philippines. Their numbers are dwindling fast due to the rapid development of this part of the Philippines. Through this activity, you'll get to mingle with the tribe and learn their way of life in the most natural setting; in the outskirts of Puerto Princesa City.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Light refreshments, snacks and lunch
- Private tour with professional local guide
- Free pick up/drop off for hotels in downtown Puerto Princesa (within 15 kms of the airport) by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Batak Visitor Center
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Pick up and drop off for guests checked in at hotels outside 15 kilometers from the Puerto Princesa Airport
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Batak Visitor Center, Unnamed Road, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
This is the jump off point for this tour. A short introduction will be done before heading out to the village.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Puerto Princesa, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up and drop off is included is you are staying within 15 kilometers of Puerto Princesa City Airport.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or date
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.