Puerto Quetzal Private Ground Transportation to Antigua Guatemala
You will enjoy a private transfer from Puerto Quetzal to Antigua Guatemala in comfortable vehicles!!
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Local guide
- You will be met at the cruise pier where you will be picked up and transfer to Antigua Guatemala, our transfer will take around 90 minutes to get to Antigua Guatemala.
Antigua Guatemala is outstanding and the best-preserved colonial city in Latin America. Tourists visit Antigua Guatemala every year from around the world to enjoy its natural beauty and historic monuments. The Spanish Colonial style permeates every part of the town: its houses, churches, squares, parks and ruins, also its traditions and folklore as well. Antigua is a city of charm and color where you can see and buy an overwhelming variety of attractive, handmade products that honor the traditions of generations of artisans.
Explore Antigua at your own, walking through the legendarious streets of this city. You can visit different colonial places and appreciate the architecture of the monuments, churches, ruins and houses. You can enjoy the views of this place and learn about the traditions and culture behind each location. You will find various local stores and restaurants where you can have a good time and got a good memory of this charming city.
At the established time we will return to Puerto Quetzal to board your cruise.
Departure Point :
PortsPuerto Quetzal Cruise Port, Unnamed Road, Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Puerto Quetzal Cruise Port, Unnamed Road, Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.