Puerto Rican Food Tour
Puerto Rican food is delicious. It is tasty, spicy but not too hot.
Old San Juan has amazing restaurants and coffee shops. Am very passionate about our food and would be happy to take you to some of my favorite places. Along the way, I'll tell you about our history, culture and of course. . . our food.
We will meet in Plaza Colon, where I'll give you an overview of the history of Viejo San Juan, and Puerto Rico. From there we will walk to coffee shops, "panaderias" (pastry houses) and restaurants where you can get a taste of our food. We will also visit churches, plazas, monuments and other beautiful attractions (perfect to take nice pictures).
The price of the food is not included with the price of the tour. You chose where you want to eat (with the appropriate budget)
Send me a message if your party has more than 6 persons.
This is a private/customized tour, so we can shape it in the way that suits you the most. Let me know if there is any way I can support you.
per adult from
What's included :
- My services as a licenced tour guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
We will walk on the streets of Viejo San Juan, and we will visit some of your favorite restaurants.
Departure Point :Plaza Colón, San Juan, 00916, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Plaza de Armas, San Juan, 00916, Puerto Rico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Let me know if you have food allergy
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.