Puerto Rico Rainforest Adventure
Your adventure is led by passionate local tour guides eager to share the beauty, culture, and natural wonders of their island with visitors from all around the world. The itinerary is the perfect combination of hiking, nature, water activities, fun information, and relaxation.
El Yunque is without a doubt Puerto Rico’s greatest natural wonder. It is the only tropical rainforest, and the most studied forest, in the United States National Forest System. It is the most biologically diverse forest, hosting hundreds of plants and animals, some only found in Puerto Rico!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Tour Guests with Lifeguard, CPR & First Aid Certification
- Pictures from your Adventure
- Eco Interpretation throughout the Rainforest Trails
- Refresh in Beautiful Natural Swimming Pools and Waterfalls
- Slide Down a Natural Water Slide!
- Rope Swing into the River
- Jump from Different Rock Formations
- Fresh Local Fruit, Snacks & Refreshments
- All Necessary Equipment
- Training and Safety Instructions prior to Tour
- Parking & Rainforest Entry Fee
What's excluded :
- NO TAXI OR UBER! (MUST HAVE RENTAL CAR)
After an interpretive hike through natural trails lined with beautiful flora and fauna, and some river wading and small climbs, arrive at a hidden gem found in the heart of the rainforest. This breathtaking segment of the 29,000-acre forest is like a natural playground. Here you will have the chance to swim in the natural pools, refresh in waterfalls, slide down an exhilarating waterslide, rope swing into the river, jump from different rock formations, and enjoy fresh local fruit with a view. Along with all of this excitement, you will also have time to simply relax to the sounds of cascading waters and take in the beauty of this very special place.
• El Yunque Rain Forest, El Yunque National Forest Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Frutera Flores, PR-3, Luquillo 00773, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with neck, back, arm or leg problems or casts
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries
- Not recommended for travelers who have epilepsy, heart conditions and/or dizziness
- The difficulty level of this excursion is considered to be moderate to strenuous depending on your physical fitness level. It is very important that you are in good physical condition in order to participate and enjoy yourself. The terrain in the rainforest can be muddy, slippery, uneven and include river-wading, climbing large rocks and steep inclines. This excursion is recommended for guests with an active lifestyle.
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Maximum weight limit is 250 lbs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Important Note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By participating on this activity, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.