Puerto Rico Tour to El Yunque Rainforest Hiking to Waterfall
Puerto Rico El Yunque Rainforest Hiking to a Waterfall and Cliff Jumping Adventure
Visiting our waterfalls, rivers, and forests is an event in and of itself. Let our secret spot blow your mind. Over 20 years of getting out there has led us to this enchanted marvel of a hike with swim and jump opportunities. Live an unmatched experience!
At the riverbed you will find pools and a tall rock face. A truly majestic waterfall will be visible immediately as you enter the clearing from under the canopy. Amazing pictures galore! You will have the opportunity to swim and we will even show you a few places to jump from.
The trail consists of an initial gentle sloping terrain (10 minutes) with another more inclined terrain (15 minutes) down to the waterfall.
This trail has everything that you look forward to on a real true hike in the woods. You will make your way past wildflowers, passion fruit vines, and tropical hardwood trees. The wildlife consists of birds, snails, and others.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Life vest
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canovanas, Canovanas, Puerto Rico
Traveling East of San Juan we will encounter the Sierra de Luquillo Mountains. Also known to locals as El Yunque. We will visit an area just outside the land managed by the United States Forest Service.
We will begin our hike on an easy slant for the first 10 minutes or so, then we will encounter a more challenging terrain, on a steeper incline, for the next 15 minutes.
You will be asked to wear a life jacket during the hike into and out-of the activity.
Reaching our destination will afford you the opportunity to take beautiful pictures of a pretty waterfall. You can then swim in the pool at the foot of falls. Some may even approach the waterfall and set foot at its base.
The return leg being uphill should take anywhere from 30 - 45 minutes depending on your physical condition. We will make several stops for breathers.
Also included in the experience is a lunch stop at a local family restaurant. Authentic, fairly priced foodstuffs will be served. (Food cost not included.)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.