Puerto Rico's Original Cocktail Tour
Think of this tour as the sophisticated alternative to a pub-crawl. You’ll join your group of like-minded libation lovers to learn all about Puerto Rican rum and sample delicious cocktails made with our local spirits. You'll also sample a flight of small batch, locally-brewed beer.
On your evening walking tour, you’ll stop along the way at major points of interest to learn about the history and culture of our centuries old city. You’ll sample both classic and creative cocktails and visit the top cocktail bars with your local bar expert. We serve full drinks!
If you have dietary restrictions, please input those in the 'Special Requirements' field at checkout or email us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks along the way
- All drinks, snacks and taxes are included in the price.
- Major points of interest and discussions about the city's history, culture and life!
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified (although snacks are provided the food does not substitute dinner). On this tour, we focus on the drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Spoon Experience, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
Along the way, you'll see sites of historical significance such as Plaza de Armas, El Convento Hotel, Calle San Sebastían, the San Juan Cathedral and more!
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas, San Juan, 00916, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Calle San Sebastián, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you have dietary restrictions, please input those in the 'Special Requirements' field at checkout or email us.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Comfortable sandals/ walking shoes recommended.
- Puerto Rico is hot! Wear light clothing and remember to stay hydrated.
- Tours start promptly, please plan accordingly.
- Parking is limited and alternative transportation is recommended. Old San Juan is easily accessible by Uber or taxi.
- There are no refunds for missed tours or late arrivals.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour runs rain or shine!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Your guide will take your temperature at the start of the tour and your temperature may be taken prior to entering some of our restaurant partners. If your temperature surpasses 100.3ºF, you will be unable to join the tour. Thank you for your understanding as we all get used to the new normal!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.