Puerto Vallarta 4WD Small-Group Tour
Upon departure you will be winding your way along the coast of the Bay of Banderas. Impressive ocean views will be on your right and jungle views on your left. One of the many landmarks you will pass on your way will be the Natural Marine Reserve Los Arcos.
This area is also an ecotourist nature park Edenva with nature trails and multiple waterfalls. You can take a hike on the nature trails that meander along the banks and huge rocks of the river.
At the next stop you will learn about where tequila comes from, without which the margarita would merely be lime juice. Locally made tequila and flavored tequila’s will be available for you to taste while here.
Enjoy this adventour and come with us to live the experience!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Approx. 15 Miles (24 km) of driving
- English-Speaking Guides
- Tequila Tasting
- All Safety Equipment
- Entry/Admission - Edenva
What's excluded :
- Tips and other expenses
- Food and beverages
- Entry/Admission - Los Arcos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
You will drive a vehicle through the beautiful roads of puerto vallarta discovering the nature and beauty of La Sierra Madre
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Los Arcos, Puerto Vallarta - Manzanillo S/N, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Los arcos is a natural reserve that you will visit for a few minutes in this wonderful tour. You can relax here or just admire the incredible views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Edenva, Camino al Eden 1451 Parque Ecotursitico EDENVA, Mismaloya 48298 Mexico
In this beautiful place you can relax or discover the incredible nature as waterfalls, rocks and rivers.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Unique ATV Tours, Río de La Plata 246, López Mateos, 48330 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to drive viking 18 years old with drivers permit
- All drivers must present their drivers license
- Minimum age for for passenger on viking 8 years’ old
- Credit card or debit card is necessary for warranty
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.