Puerto Vallarta City Tour
This Puerto Vallarta city tour brings you on a guided journey through the main attractions of this charming seaside town.
Discover the hidden corners and main attractions of Puerto Vallarta in this guided city tour through the streets of one of the world’s favorite vacation destinations. Your expert guide will lead you through the town to discover its architecture, history and local folklore. Visit iconic sites like Los Arcos, the Church of Guadalupe and Plaza de Armas.
Enjoy a visit to a tequila exhibition and learn all about this Mexican elixir, with samples of course. Shop at the Artisan Market and in a special jewelry store with traditional silver and opal then savor a tasty lunch at El Patio.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
We will arrive to the downtown area and go to the border walk “El Malecón”, where we will stop at the Sea Horse statue for a brief informational walk about the statues in the area as well as the symbols and important buildings such as: the Municipal Palace and the city’s main church Guadalupe, and main plaza. We will also give information about the city stores from the most popular to the most fancy & exclusive. The flee market will be waiting for you.
We will now head south of the bay, going through the residential zone (Costa de Oro & Conchas Chinas, Mirador de los Arcos) making brief stops for photographs and wonderful sightseeing.
Our lasts stops will be a riverside restaurant and then a tequila factory to learn the process and elaboration of tequila & raicilla. Of course, a splendid invitation to taste one or all of these house liquors will be extended.
Our staff of professional certified guides will lead the way on this "must-do-tour" of Puerto Vallarta.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For some hotels and areas we have several meeting point that we´ll provide the afternoon before to the tour
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.