Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Adventure Zip Line and Speedboat Ride
The #1 outdoor activity in Puerto Vallarta, with more than 4,000 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor! Awarded as Travelers' Choice 2020 Best of the Best! Rated as one of the TOP 10 Experiences in Mexico!
Live a truly thrilling experience packed with challenges, nature and most importantly, fun, in the heart of the rainforest in Puerto Vallarta. Experience our zip lines like no other, with our double-security wire and international ACCT Standards. This adventure is the perfect way to spend an exciting day outdoors filled with adrenaline on your family vacation. Discover our newest attraction and unveil your senses like never before.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation via speed boat
- 4x4 Tour
- Snacks - Fruit, Crackers and Bottled Water
- Safety Gear
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Photo of your personal tour are available for an extra fee
- A port fee of MXP$ 28 must be paid in cash before boarding your boat.
Let the thrills begin as you zoom across the bay on a speed boat to then hop into the heart of the Sierra Madre aboard one of our iconic off-roading trucks! From there, buckle up for a steady trek by mule into the sub-tropical forest under a lush canopy of greenery.
Hiking through the jungle, rappeling down a waterfall and exhilarating ziplines like our NEW Roller Coaster Zipline which is all the speed of a regular one with the unique sensation of a roller coaster are only some of the activities in store for you! It is truly an adventure of a lifetime!
For a final rush, jump on the highest water slide drop in Mexico! Don't miss the one and only Outdoor Adventure.
• Nuevo Vallarta Beach, Nuevo Vallarta 63735 Mexico
• Puerto Magico, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
• Boca de Tomatlan Beach, Boca de Tomatlan Mexico
Departure Point :1: Puerto Magico, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
2: Vallarta Adventures, Las Palmas 39, 63732 Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear shorts and hiking or tennis shoes and bring a change of dry clothes and shoes, suntan lotion, mosquito repellant, towel and a sweat shirt.
- Terrain will be rocky, guests will get wet and can expect an adrenaline-filled day
- Minimum age is 10 years. Maximum weight 260 lbs.
- Cameras are not recommended for safety reasons, but photo services are available on site
- Group sizes are limited to a small number of people to ensure quality excursions
- Lockers are available free of charge
- Important: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.