Puerto Varas: Half day Osorno Volcano and Petrohue falls
You will be picked up at your centrally located hotel.
It will not start from Cruiser ship or from the Puerto Montt port
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese throughout the visit
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities for driver and guide
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Entry/Admission - Saltos del Petrohue
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lago Llanquihue, Puerto Varas Chile
We begin our tour from Puerto Varas city, “The City of Roses” going to Osorno Volcano, by the shore of Llanquihue lake. We’ll enjoy the Amazing landscape with the Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes, until we get to Ensenada where we start to ascend to the Osorno Ski Mountain center, located at 1.240 meters of altitude.
Stop At: Volcan Osorno, Ruta V-555 Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, Puerto Montt Chile
We will stay there about an hour, will be enough time for sightseeing, take pictures, and appreciate a unique view to the summit of the volcano with glaciers of eternal snow, the Calbuco volcano, Llanquihue Lake and the Pacific Ocean. As an option passenger can take a cup coffee or sandwich at the coffee shop of the place or take the lift to ascend to 1450 meters altitude in the Primavera Station (Spring) or 1750 meters at Glaciar Station (Glacier) where there is a wonderful and breathtaking views of Llanquihue Lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saltos del Petrohue, Ruta 225 Km 64 Parque Nacional Vicente Pérez Rosales, Puerto Varas Chile
By paying an entrance fee to the National Park we get to see one of the most beautiful places of the country, “Petrohué River Falls”, a place where the river jumps great masses of lava crystallized immune to erosion for centuries and formed by smaller stones together by a glassy material that highlights the light. You cannot miss it.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lago Todos Los Santos, Ruta 225 Km 66 Petrohué, Puerto Varas Chile
From there we continue a distance of about 5 km, from the slopes of Osorno Volcano and Petrohue bordering the River to the Todos Los Santos lake, where they can take pictures or boarding a vessel that allows them, in a time of 40 minutes or so, sail through Todos los Santos lake or Esmeralda, surrounded by evergreen forests, mountains and the grandeur of the volcanoes, which form a simply spectacular natural setting.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is out of the central pick up area in Puerto Varas, we will give a meenting point and a presentation time.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.