Puerto Varas: Half day private Osorno Volcano tour
Start at your centrally located hotel to begin your tour from Puerto Varas going to Osorno Volcano by the shore of Llanquihue Lake where we’ll enjoy the amazing landscape with the Osorno and Calbuco Volcanoes.This tour will only start from hotels and accommodation that are centrally located. It will not start from Cruiser ship or from the Puerto Montt port.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Optional Gratuities for driver and guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcan Osorno, Ruta V-555 Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, Puerto Montt Chile
The Osorno volcano is a stratovolcano that is located in the Andes mountain range, on the edge of Lake Llanquihue, in Chile. It is known worldwide for the landscapes it grants as the gateway to Chilean Patagonia, as well as for its similarity to Mount Fuji in Japan.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 3 people per trip is required, if there are not enough passenger for the day you request you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.