Puffing Billy & Wineries: Full-Day Tour from Melbourne
Experience Dandenong Ranges National Park and hop on the Puffing Billy Steam Train – Australia’s favorite century-old steam train and one of the major tourist attractions. In the afternoon, visit Yarra Valley wineries for wine tasting and a roast lunch.
Operating on a small coach, bringing you personalised service at its best*.
*In the rare circumstance whereby your tour is merged with another company, you may travel in a larger coach.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return coach transfer from/to Melbourne
- Devonshire Tea
- Roast Lunch at winery
- Wine tasting at 2 wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tour Highlights:
• Dandenong Ranges National Park
• Feeding the crimson rosellas
• Riding the Puffing Billy steam train
• Olinda visit
• Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
• Roast lunch at Fergusson’s Winery
• Sample wines at wineries
The perfect way to relax.
Only an hour's drive from Melbourne is the beautiful Dandenong Ranges, home to colorful native birds, fern gullies and tall mountain ash eucalypts. Enjoy some delicious Devonshire Tea and then experience the Puffing Billy Steam Train – Australia’s favorite century-old steam train.
In the afternoon, traverse the stunning Yarra Valley, Victoria’s popular wine-producing region, and visit the Fergusson’s Winery to sample some of its quality wines and feast on its renowned spit roast lunch. After lunch, the tour will bring you to the celebrated Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery, where you will sample something sweet for a little dessert after your lunch. Then you will finish your day off at Dominique Portet with a beautiful wine tasting.
Departure Point :Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most of hotels within Melbourne CBD.
Departure Time :8:10 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you require hotel pick-up, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to departure to arrange this.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.