Puglia culinary 3 days short break
Puglia 3 days culinary short break, a food & wine adventure to discover the Apulian culinary heritage, wine and cuisine.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation & breakfast at Villa Giuliana B&B
- 1 welcome wine tasting & dinner
- 1 hands on cooking class and fresh pasta making workshop
- 1 lunch
- Winery tasting tour of 2 selected local boutique wineries
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- personal expenses
- airport pick up & drop off
- all meals except breakfast and 1 lunch 1 dinner
- all local transfers
- On this 3 days food and wine short break in Lecce, you will be able to discover the Apulian culinary heritage, visit local markets, experiment with the local tradition, learn how to make the famous orecchiette and maccheroni, the fresh pasta of the sunday lunch. The sojourn will also include guided food & wine shopping tour and cultural walks through Lecce old town, a wine tasting experience, to understand more about the local grapes and wine production including tastings of selected local wines from the famous Primitivo and Negroamaro, Malvasia Nera di Lecce and Salice Salentino.
DAY 1 : at your arrival a typical aperitivo and welcome dinner will introduce you to the local flavor and to the activities you will be experiencing in the days to come.
DAY 2 : start your culinary exploration with a Wine tasting tour of local boutique wineries for a complete introduction to the local grape varieties and wine production , through tutored tasting of selected wines combined with a tasty aperitivo. In the evening explore Lecce and dine independently, at one of the suggested restaurants.
DAY 3: this is a cooking day, as you will learn how to make the famous "orecchiette" (ear shaped pasta) and the "maccheroni" through an hands on fresh pasta making class. Your effort will be rewarded with an earthy lunch based on what prepared paired with fine local wine and dessert.
Afternoon is at leisure to relax or further explore Lecce.
DAY 4 : depart or stay for more....
Departure Point :Villa Giuliana bed and breakfast
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Car rental is not included and not strictly necessary as a taxi service is available to reach Lecce from your accommodation.
- Car rental is recommended only if you wish to drive around and discover the surrounding town independently on your free time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Organised by PATH di Angela Venturi