Pululuahua Reserve & Museo del Sol Tour - "Small Group"
You will be able to admire the biological wealth of the only Geobotanical Reserve in the country, PULULAHUA, the first National Park created in South America, Feel the special energy that is felt in this place and visit "Templo del Sol Museum" where you can appreciate a variety of paintings and sculptures in a totally energetic and spiritual place.
At the end of the visit, we will pick up the passengers who will visit the Middle of the World, where you will have the opportunity to take a photo (outside the complex), with the background of the Middle of the World Monument.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Proffesional Guide
- Entrance to Museo del Sol
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off (if option is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Museo Templo del Sol Pintor Ortega Maila
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve, Crater Volcan Pululahua mirador de Pululahua, Calacali 170154 Ecuador
The first National Park created in South America, you will be able to perceive the special energy that is felt between each rock and cloud that we find here, and that make this an impossible place to stop visiting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Templo del Sol Pintor Ortega Maila, Calle Eduardo Kingman Oe12-174 Av. Manuel Cordova Galarza, Mirador Volcan Pululahua, Quito 022 Ecuador
Here there are more than a thousand pieces of Ecuadorian pre-Columbian history, among them: vessels, stone mosaics, handicrafts and more than 500 works including paintings and sculptures by Cristóbal Ortega Maila.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Galería Ecuador (La Mariscal), Reina Victoria N24-263, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
If you choose the option with pick-up from hotels, you can choose from any of the following list:Monday to Saturday: Hilton Colon 14:00, Mercure Alameda 14:03, Reina Isabel 14:07, Río Amazonas 14:11, Nu House 14:14, Galería Ecuador 14:17, Swissotel 14:25, NH Collection 14:25, KAIA 14:28, Holiday Inn 14:35, J.W. Marriott 14:37, Wyndham Garden 14:45, Dann Carlton 14:55, Le Parc 14:55, Sheraton 15:00.Sunday: Hilton Colon 8:15, Mercure Alameda 8:18, Reina Isabel 8:22, Río Amazonas 8:26, Nu House 8:29, Galería Ecuador 8:32, Swissotel 8:40, NH Collection 8:40, KAIA 8:43, Holiday Inn 8:50, J.W. Marriott 8:52, Wyndham Garden 9:00, Dann Carlton 9:10, Le Parc 9:10, Sheraton 9:15.You must specify the name of the hotel in the booking process (any from the list). If you didn't specify your hotel in the booking process, or if you put one that is not on this list, your meeting point will be at GALERIA ECUADOR (Reina Victoria N24-263 and Lizardo García) from Monday to Saturday at 14:17Remember to show up at the hotel at the time determined above or at the meeting point. There will be no refunds for not following the instructions mentioned here.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. - The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. - In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.