Pune Food Walking tour with Private transfers
Pune- the second largest city in Maharashtra after Mumbai is historically and culturally rich giving the essence of the Maratha and Peshwa culture. For centuries it has been the major destination for authentic Maharashtrian dishes and cuisine. From street food to luxury hotels, this city is one stop to savor authentic taste buds.
The tour starts with pick up from centrally located hotels in Pune. The guests will meet our guide at the designated meeting point and explore the lanes filled with stalls and shops serving hot and spicy food are something every foodie will want to experience. Indulge in these 2 hours of walking tour specially designed to enable our guests to explore these places, dishes and cherish the taste forever.
Interact with these local vendors and get to know the preparation of these dishes to try at home and not miss the taste of these dishes. Try 3 dishes of your choice and enjoy the experience with us. The tour ends by dropping our guests at their hotels in Pune.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 Local Dishes
- English Speaking Guide
- Pick up and Drop Services
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratitude
- Personal and Shopping Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fergusson College Road, Fergusson College Rd, Rage Path, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Walk through the lanes of the authentic and oldest food shops serving a variety of local spicy and mouth-watering dishes and desserts. Interact and experience the preparation of these dishes and get to know the importance of the various ingredients and spices used in the same. Visit the various street stalls serving lip-smacking street food.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located hotels, Airport and major stations and drop to the hotel /airport or major stations in Pune.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.