Puning Hot Spring Angeles City
Located along the lahar-covered foothills and the riverside of sacobia. This was developed but still maintaining the local setting of the aetas. Taste the local dishes and witness a scheduled cultural show on their base camp before you embark to your destination. A few minutes away from the base camp is the much awaited relaxation as you jump-off the numerous hot springs and the calming sand spa. This will definitely relieve you from a stressful day at work.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned transportation
- entrance fees
- Tour Guide
- Meal set
- Entry/Admission - Puning Hot Spring
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puning Hot Spring, Puning Sapang Bato, Angeles City, Luzon 2009 Philippines
Puning Hot Spring & Restaurant is the thermal springs along Sacobia River where temperatures range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. The surrounding area looks like burning furnace as smoke endlessly billows from mountain crevices.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up limited to Clark City and Angeles City Proper only.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.