Puno - Colca Canyon - Arequipa 2d - 1n
We will leave Puno on our trip to one of the deepest canyons in the world. EL CAÑON DEL COLCA, where the MIRADOR DE LA CRUZ DEL CONDOR is located, observation site of the spectacular flight of the condor.
The next day the tour ends at Arequipa's main square.
Or in Puno Plaza de Armas if you selected the option with return in Puno.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Basic accommodation in Chivay (hot water, wifi, continental breakfast and private bathroom)
- Transportation in Tourist Bus 2 Days
- Breakfast 2nd Day
- Tourism guide (English / Spanish)
What's excluded :
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks not mentioned
- Tourist ticket Colca (BTC) S / 70 Soles per person.
- Entrance to the thermal baths of the calera. S / 15 soles per person.
- Entry/Admission - Colca Canyon
Day 1: Chivay
Stop At: Laguna Lagunillas, Santa Lucia Peru
We leave Puno at approximately 6:15 am and then arrive in Lagunillas, where we will see beautiful birds, and then we will stop in Patahuasi and then in Pampa Cañahuas, a place where you can find the Salinas National Reserve and the acute Blanca and a Pause for a time of 10 to 15 minutes where our passengers can appreciate the vicuñas that are in their natural environment.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas de Chivay, Chivay Peru
We will continue until 4800 masl (Volcano Viewpoint). After the spectacular view we will begin the descent to the town of Chivay where we will arrive after approximately 45 minutes. Immediately after going to a restaurant for our lunch, you can try the variety of regional and local dishes we offer. After the delicious lunch, we will stay at the Hotel and our guide will pick you up at approximately 3:00 pm to take you to know the hot springs of La Calera, where you can enjoy the thermal pools with temperatures ranging between 35 ° C and 38 ° C. After the agreed time we returned to the hotel. In the evening you can enjoy a folk show while tasting the typical dinner. After the show, we leave them in their respective hotels and thus ends the itinerary of our day. We will spend the night in Chivay
Duration: 13 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Lodging with private bathroom
Day 2: Colca Canyon
Stop At: Colca Canyon, Peru
After our continental breakfast at 5:30 am, we will leave our trip to one of the deepest canyons in the world. EL CAÑON DEL COLCA, where the MIRADOR DE LA CRUZ DEL CONDOR is located, observation site of the spectacular flight of the condor. On the way back we stop in the villages of Pinchollo, Maca and Yanque with beautiful colonial churches; as well as the viewpoints of Antahuilque and Choquetico from where we can observe the tombs, the pre-Inca models and the beautiful landscape of the Colca Valley with its impressive terraces. At approximately 12:00 p.m. We arrive in Chivay and after lunch we continue our trip to the city of Arequipa, arriving approximately at the Plaza de Armas de Arequipa at 5:00 p.m. And so we end our adventure through the Colca Valley.
(In case you want to return to Puno, you must request it previously with an additional charge of 60 soles per person)
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Plaza Mayor de Puno, Jr. Deustua 458, Puno 21001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
At approximately 6:00 am we will pick you up from your hotel in Puno to take you on a tourist transport to Chivay Arequipa and finish the tour the next day at the Plaza de Armas de Arequipa. (If you wish to return to Puno, select this tour with the option to return to Puno)
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Plaza de Armas, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.