Punta Arenas Sightseeing Tour
Punta Arenas, with approximately 100,000 inhabitants, is the capital of Magallanes and the Antarctic region, being the most important city in Patagonia. Its streets, airport and seaports are full of activity, of which the main ones are coal mines, wool production, fishing and a service center for transport ships.
The city not only has a lot of activity and history within its streets, but it has impressive landscapes, such as the incredible panoramic views of the Strait of Magellan that extend to the mythical Island of Tierra del Fuego. Book your place with us!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Other expenses not specified on this itinerary
- Other food and / or drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Museum tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museo Salesiano / Magiorinno Borgatello
- Entry/Admission - Centro Cultural Braun-Menendez
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Punta Arenas, Punta Arenas, Magallanes Region
In the morning we will begin our tour visiting the Plaza de Armas, where the monument to Hernando de Magallanes and also the sculpture of an indigenous Patagonian.
Stop At: Museo Salesiano / Magiorinno Borgatello, Avenida Presidente Manuel Bulnes 3016, Punta Arenas 6212680 Chile
Around this square, we can find beautiful buildings such as the Cathedral Church, the Governorate, the Hotel Cabo de Hornos, the Sara Braun Palace and the residence of Jose Braun Menendez, where we will learn more about life in the early 19th and 20th centuries.
We can visit the Braun Menendez Palace, which shows how the pioneer families of Patagonia lived in the early twentieth century, and the Salesian Museum Maggiorino Borgatello. (The Salesian Museum is not open on Mondays - museum tickets are not included)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Cultural Braun-Menendez, Hernando De Magallanes 949, Punta Arenas 6200859 Chile
We will continue our visit along its main streets until you reach the mythical Strait of Magellan. We will arrive at the Regional Cemetery, where we will walk its streets with beautiful gardens and mausoleums (entrance not included)
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mirador Cerro De La Cruz, Punta Arenas Chile
Finally, we will arrive at Mirador Cerro de la Cruz, where we can enjoy an incredible panoramic view of the colorful rooftops of the city of Punta Arenas, the Strait of Magellan, Dawson Island and the mythical Island of Tierra del Fuego.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.