Punta Campanella & Monte S. Costanzo Bike Tour
The tour that we propose will lead you to discover unknown places of the Sorrento peninsula immersed in nature and far from mass tourism. From Sorrento, we will head towards Termini pedaling along the coastal road overlooking the blue waters of the Gulf and with a privileged view of Capri and crossing the characteristic ancient village of S. Maria Annunziata. We will stop several times to take pictures: it will be impossible to resist temptation.
Arriving at Termini we will make a brief stop to rest and admire the view before continuing towards Monte San Costanzo. Once at the top and leave the bikes, we will proceed briefly to the chapel to admire the breathtaking view of the Due Golfi.
Back down, we will continue towards the promontory of Punta Campanella, the summit of the Sorrento Peninsula where the "Fossa Papa" Farmhouse is located, where we will stop to taste typical local products. At the end of the tasting, we will return to Sorrento.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Helmet rental
- Tasting of typical products
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Campanella, Massa Lubrense Italy
The tour will take us along the promontory of Punta Campanella to the height of the Sorrento Peninsula. From there we will enjoy a breathtaking view of Capri, right in front of us before stopping at the Agriturismo "Fossa Papa" to taste typical products of the Amalfi coast and the Sorrento Peninsula
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Massa Lubrense, Massa Lubrense, Province of Naples, Campania
We will ride along roads with breathtaking views between the hills and the sea, crossing characteristic villages and medieval villages up to the top of Mount S. Costanzo, from where we will admire the unprecedented spectacle of the two Gulfs of Naples and Salerno
Departure Point :80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Participants will be asked to sign a special form in which they will self-certify, under their own responsibility not to have come into contact with people affected by Covid19 and not to be affected by him / herself. Alternate seats in the van. Obligatory masks in visits and closed places.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.