Punta Cana Buggies
Fun and interesting self-driving off-road tour on dune buggies through the natural lush beauty of Punta Cana. Visit caves, rivers and a beach to complete this fun-filled adventure day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area).
- Tour guide
- Non- Alcoholic drinks
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - NexusTours
What's excluded :
- Tour video, photos, souvenirs, coffee, cacao, cigars, and other local produces. At the after tour bar: soft drinks, sports beverages, and beers, rum.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NexusTours, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Experience a day full of adventure with this self-driving, off-road tour over dune buggies, on a specially designed route that takes the participants to see Punta Cana’s interior, natural lush beauty, and lovely, people.
The fun ride, crossing narrow trails through exotic landscapes and small villages, leads to impressive cave El Hoyo. There, bathe in its cool, underground river; to continue the adventure, drive to superb Macao Beach and enjoy the crystal clear water, or just relax under the palm trees’ shade.
To finalize this great Caribbean escapade, visit the interesting Tours Point Ranch where local farmers will share a taste of the most typical products of the Dominican agriculture: coffee, cacao, and tobacco. During school season, you can also visit a rural elementary school which is sponsored by this fantastic tour.
• Ride through exotic landscapes.
• Visit El Hoyo cave.
• Macao Beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Punta Cana area . If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes, swimsuit, closed shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen. Don’t forget to bring your camera and extra cash for souvenirs or additional expenses.
- The minimum age for Buggy drivers: 18 years.
- The minimum age for accompanying passengers on Buggy: 4 years.
- Pregnant women or guests under the influence of alcohol are not allowed on this tour.
- Guests with mobility restrictions will not be able to visit the cave.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.