Punta Cana Buggies Tour from Punta Cana
Explore the natural beauties with this fun buggy ride. Learn about the typical drinks of the Dominican Republic, marvel at "El Hoyo" one of the most impressive cenotes of the place. Adventure, culture, and nature in one day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transportation
- Professional guides
- Helmet (Mandatory)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Optional tips
- Video and photo
- Coffee, cacao, cigars, and other local produces
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cap Cana, Cap Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
To begin this experience, upon arrival, you will receive safety and handling instructions that will help you enjoy this activity to the fullest.
After starting our buggy tour, we will visit the cooperative of the place, where the guides will provide information about the Mamajuana, exquisite liquor native to this area, know more about coconut oil, than the local farmers will share information about the typical products of the Dominican countryside: coffee,
rum, chocolate, and the famous “chocolate tea”
Visit the impressive “El Hoyo” cave, where you can swim in its underground river and continue your buggy ride to Macao beach, where you can continue swimming and relax under the shade of a palm tree. Our tour will end when you return to the base.
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Call us 24 hrs in advance the stating time to let you know the pick-up time. If your hotel is not on the list, don't worry, please contact us.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age for Buggy drivers: 18 years with a driver’s license
- Minimum age for accompanying passengers on Buggy: 4 years
- Wear comfortable clothes, swimsuit, closed shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.