Punta Cana Buggy Adventure to Macao Beach
Immerse yourself in the great outdoors during this 3-hour buggy adventure to Macao Beach from Punta Cana. Drive your own powerful and comfortable buggy through amain landscapes and visit unspoiled Macao Beach. Explore a natural cave and swimming pool and hangout with locals at a nearby ranch. Along the way, pass by banana plantations and lush greenery, and learn how about the importance of coffee and chocolate to the local economy. Don’t miss this unique adventure to experience the best of the Dominican Republic’s culture and landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour escort/host
- Use of buggy and helmet
- Mini-cooler with snacks and drinks for each vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and alcoholic drinks
- Experience the Dominican Republic’s countryside and beautiful landmarks in an incredible way. Fire up a sturdy buggy and head out for the unspoiled areas of Dominican Republic, steeped with its own unique culture and history. Zoom around the countryside to places far off the beaten path and experience a way of life that has remained to this day, unchanged for over a hundred years.
Leave the hotel or apartment in Punta Cana behind and head out with a professional guide into the rural areas and tropical trails of an area near the Oriental Mountain System. Marvel at banana plantations along the way and learn how coffee and chocolate are produced in the country. Hear how these crops are harvested locally and try some of the tasty samples that will be available to all guests.
Next, stop at a majestic cave that encompasses a refreshing and mineral filled natural pool. Dive or jump in (don’t forget a swimsuit!) for a dip before heading on to the beautiful and secluded Macao Beach. Ride the waves and get to know the ever-friendly local Dominicans kids or local craftsmen who make handmade keepsakes that are available to tour guests. Listen to their personal stories about living in the Dominican Republic while hanging out on the picturesque beach.
Departure Point :Departs from Punta Cana hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age suggested is 4 years old
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.