Punta Cana Day Trip: Santo Domingo Sightseeing Tour
A visit to Dominican Republic is not complete without exploring Santo Domingo, the first city of the New World, and today, the capital of the Dominican Republic.On this day trip, visit some of the city's most well-known landmarks, including Diego Colon’s Palace and Calle de Damas. You'll also make a stop at Los Tres Ojos, famous caves! Lunch and round-trip transportation is included on this full-day trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de Colon
- Entry/Admission - Panteon Nacional
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor
What's excluded :
- Visit some of the most spectacular places of this rich colonial city including Diego Colon’s Palace (Son of the conqueror) and headquarters of the conquerors for many years the "Alcazar"; The Holy Cathedral Primada the first church in the New World, the Fortaleza, the National Pantheon and the first named street of America - the "Calle de las Damas".
You'll begin the tour with a visit to the famous caves "Los Tres Ojos". As an extra bonus, you'll also see the 4th "Ojo" via a small boat (no other tours show this 4th lake).
This is a full day tour and involves traveling to and from Santo Domingo which is a 2 hours 15 min drive each way thanks to the new highway. Entrance fees are included in the displayed price for Alcazar, Cathedral, Fortaleza and Tres Ojos.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From most hotels in Punta Cana, Bavaro, or Uvero Alto.Dates: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
Departure Time :7:15am - 7:45am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.