Punta Cana Half-Day Deep Sea Sport Fishing Tour
Punta Cana is a great place to discover deep sea sport fishing! Billed as the world’s top billfish destination, this is the home of the annual White and Blue Marlin Tournament. You'll have the opportunity for catches like Dorado, Wahoo, Barracuda, Jacks, Amber Jacks, Sailfish, Bill Fish, Yellowfin, Bonita, Albacore, Kingfish, as well as the big catches of Blue and White Marlin. Choose between a morning or afternoon departure for this 4-hour tour with all equipment included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Punta Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
The choice is yours, from a full-day of fishing or a half-day adventure. Either way you will enjoy the luxury of your very own boat for up to 10 passengers. The expert guides will provide all of the necessary equipment making this a perfect experience for both professional and novice fishermen alike!
Discover deep sea sport fishing in Punta Cana on this private fishing adventure! Whether you choose the half-day or full-day, you'll have the opportunity for catches like Dorado, Wahoo, Barracuda, Jacks, Amber Jacks, Sailfish, Bill Fish, Yellowfin, Bonita, Albacore, Kingfish, as well as the big catches of Blue and White Marlin.
Come enjoy one of life's greatest pleasures in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: fishing! And let the experienced crew assist you in landing the big one!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Boat can accommodate a total of 7 fisherman and 3 observers.
- Please note: In deep sea fishing the rods are placed in a holder. The rods are then grasped when there is a bite. The type of fishing done on this excursion is trolling. Trolling is a method of fishing where several baited lines are drawn through the water. In other words, the boat is constantly in motion. If you are subject to sea sickness, you may want to take some motion sickness pills prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.