Punta Cana Party Cruise with Snorkeling, Hooka Diving and Parasailing
This half-day party cruise combines several adventures including snorkeling, hooka diving and parasailing. Live an unforgettable experience for the day as you discover the sky and sea to the fullest with this excursion where you can meet the coast in a unique way whether you are snorkeling, diving, parasailing or enjoying a party on the catamaran!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Party cruise
- Professional guide
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hooka Diving equipment
- Parasailing Tour and equipment
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This package combines several activities into one half-day party cruise which includes snorkeling, parasailing and hooka diving. Enjoy every moment of your adventure! From the time you are picked you up from your hotel until you board the brand new and comfortable catamaran to cruise the coast. This breathtaking experience includes a party onboard with music, an open bar, fruit and a great time you won’t soon forget.
Your water activities for the day will include snorkeling, parasailing and hooka diving. Visit some of the best reefs around Punta Cana. Use the provided snorkeling gear as you gaze down at the underwater world around you. If you want a more interactive experience you can try Hooka diving which allows you to easily dive into the water below without any diving experience necessary. You can also see the ocean from above as you soar through the air on a parachute during a parasailing adventure!
Departure Point :Los Corales beach Bavaro, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
if your hotel is not listed or if you are staying at a private condo or Villa, please send us an email with your exact location and we will email you back your exact pick up time and location
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.