Punta Cana Private Fishing Charter
Enjoy an exclusive, beautiful and modern 42-foot motor yacht for a private fishing charter. Able to take 8 fishermen in comfort. Private yacht is absolutely clean and perfectly equipped with top-class equipment for deep-sea off-shore fishing. The yacht will be navigated by a local Dominican captain with more than 7 years of successful experience and two mates/assistants. A private transfer van is also available and included in the price!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off (Punta Cana area)
- Professional and experienced Captain
- English speaking First Mate (assistant)
- Fuel surcharge
- Beverages (rum, beer, coke, sprite, bottled water and ice)
- Professional top class fishing equipment, fresh bait
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Big Marlin Charters, Playa Bibijagua, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Take part in this private and exciting Punta Cana fishing adventure! Come and fish for trophy size Blue Marlin, Atlantic Sailfish, Skipjack Tuna, Yellowfin Tuna, Atlantic Sailfish, Barracuda, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo and more! Bring your family along, for a fun day of fishing and relaxing on the Ocean Super Sport, a modern 42-
feet motor yacht! The beautiful, spacious cabin has white leather coaches, bar, TV, shower and toilet. The boat also has a large cockpit and overlooking fly-bridge. There is a convenient and wide swim board with a marine ladder for easy access to the sea.
The yacht if perfectly equipped with top-class equipment for deep-sea Caribbean fishing (Penn International, Shimano, Rapala) and the fresh fish bait!
Because this is a private charter you can also go snorkeling, go to a beach for relaxation or even visit the most beautiful sightseeing spots and most interesting attractions around Punta Cana.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.